Rotate your tablet
for a better experience
CILAS attaches great importance to the protection of private life and personal data.
Pursuant to the European regulation 2016/679 of 26 April 2016 and the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, amended, Cilas has strong commitments with regard to those concerned.
It is reminded that all information collected via the Site is recorded by CILAS, responsible for its processing.
Each data gathering is carried out to specific ends, which are clearly stated on the page of the Site where the data is collected.
In view of this, it is reminded that
- with regard to entering into relations with CILAS, the purposes of gathering and processing are (i) getting into contact with you, and (ii) the enhancement of our products or services. The legal basis for this processing is the execution of a contract (article 6.1.b of the European regulation) ;
- with regard to entering into relations with CILAS, and if you agreed on it, the purposes of the sending of partners’ commercials. The legal basis for this processing is consent (article 6.1.a of the European regulation) ;
- with regard to your application to an employment offer, the purposes of gathering and processing are (i) managing your request and (ii) getting into contact with you. The legal basis for this processing is the execution of a contract (article 6.1.b of the European regulation).
Cilas reserves the ability to create additional and/or complementary collection methods. With this in mind, Cilas will specify, in accordance with regulations, the exact purposes of the processing involved on the data collection page.
There are no entirely automated decision-making processes at Cilas based on your personal data.
Recipients of processing
The data recipients are of several categories:
- Cilas teams
- Members of ArianeGroup group,
- subcontractors for the execution of the processing in question, and
- if you agreed, Cilas’ partners.
These categories of recipients are completed, where relevant, by categories specific to each process and clearly stated in the notes that appear on the data collection page.
The transmissions of personal data with the recipients (whatever their legal status, subcontractor, processing manager or just recipient) are carried out in a secure manner and in application of an agreement between Cilas and each recipient. Cilas undertakes to ensure that each recipient know the directive principles of personal data protection and submit to them in application of the law and/or of a particular contract.
Conservation of your data
Cilas takes care to store your personal data inside the European Union with hosts that are subject to European regulations relative to the protection of personal data. Your personal data is also conserved by Cilas, in a secure manner and pursuant to regulations.
The time periods for conservation observed by Cilas respect the applicable regulations at this time, notably for data relative to the entry into relations with Cilas and subscription to alerts, a duration of 3 years or, where relevant, the duration of contractual relations increased by 5 years.
Cilas reserves the ability to create additional and/or complementary collection methods. In view of this, Cilas will specify, pursuant to regulations, the periods of conservation specific to the processing involved on the data collection page.
You possess the following rights:
- right of access to your personal data;
- right of rectification of your personal data if it is incorrect or incomplete;
- right of restriction under the terms provided for at article 18 of European regulations;
- right to deletion of your data if:
- it is no longer required in relation to the purposes for which it was gathered or processed in another way;
- you withdraw your consent concerning processing subject to consent;
- you are justifiably opposed to the processing;
- it has been subject to illicit processing; or
- it is imposed by law.
- right of opposition for legitimate motive,
- right to the portability of your data,
- right to define the instructions relative to the outcome of your personal data after your death and,
- for processing based upon your consent, to withdraw that consent at any time.
In order to exercise one or more of these rights you will need to provide proof of identity and to contact the person in charge of data protection at Cilas at the following address: Cilas, 8 avenue Buffon – CS16319 – 45063 Orléans Cedex 2, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +332 38 64 15 55.
This policy applies to cookies and other technological systems present on the digital services edited by Cilas and accessible by a User via their television, their computer, tablet, smartphone or other mobile device, particularly internet services on www.cilas.com.
The User is informed that, when browsing on the Site, a cookie can be automatically installed in their browser application. The cookie is a data record that does not enable identification of Users but that serves to record information relative to their browsing of the Site.
Cookies are secure, they can only store information that is made available by the browser, information that the User has entered into their browser beforehand or that is included in the page requests.
Two different types of cookie exist for which the use and the content differ, temporary and persistent:
- temporary cookies contain information that is used during your browsing session. These cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Nothing is kept on your computer once your browsing session is finished.
- persistent cookies serve to store information that is used between sessions. This data enables sites to recognise that you are a recurring visitor, and in consequence to adapt. Persistent cookies have an ongoing value that is defined by the site, and that may vary from a few minutes to several years.
Collection of cookies
In order to enable optimal browsing on this Site as well as better performance of the different interfaces and applications, Cilas may proceed with the implantation of a cookie.
Cilas reserves the right to collect the public IP address. The collection of this IP address will be carried out anonymously, it will be kept for the same duration as the cookies and is intended solely for the proper administration of the services offered on the Site.
USER SESSION COOKIES
User session cookies record information that you have duly completed with the help of our forms when registering for one of our services. They enable recognition as soon as you connect to one of our services, to access your personal space and personal data such as your name, address, brand and type of Cilas equipment used, and to view the content for which you have rights.
COOKIES FOR MEASURING TRAFFIC AND STATISTICS
Cookies for measuring traffic establish statistics on the number of visits and the uses of our services. Statistics on traffic, content and pages displayed, and of advertising in our spaces can then be gathered. These statistics allow us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services and to ensure the follow-up of billings from third-party advertisers on our services, by specifically accounting for the total number of adverts displayed.
COOKIES FOR SHARING VIA SOCIAL NETWORKS
Cookie files are likely to be placed on your device by social media websites enabling the sharing of our services content. These social media websites are materialised on our services by buttons that allow these social networks to identify you during your browsing session or to share content of our services that you wish to share.
We do not control these cookies nor the data collected by the social networks that operate on their own behalf. For further information on these applications and their end uses, we suggest that you consult the privacy policies of each of these social media websites:
N.B: This list is non-exhaustive.
Disabling and deletion of cookies
These cookies are intended to be conserved for variable periods of up to 13 months, and may be read and used by Cilas at a subsequent visit to the Site.
All web browsers allow you to restrict the behaviour of cookies or to disable them in the settings or options of the browser. The steps to follow are different for each browser, you will find instructions in the “Help” menu of your respective browser.
Thanks to your browser, you can also consult the cookies present on your device, and delete them one-by-one or all at once.
Cookies are text files and as such you can open them and read their content. The data contained within is often encrypted and corresponds to a web session, as such they only make sense to the website that wrote them.
In order to change the settings relative to cookies diffused on Cilas services, we invite you to click on the following addresses:
For further questions or issues concerning our policy on the respect of private life, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
For additional information on cookies: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-comment-mettre-mon-site-web-en-conformite